Thursday 22 July 2010

entry 9beta

Once, Arthur told me that he'd met Allison Gore and that she had written this on a paper napkin :


Public Hiperlink(Hiperlink oldH, VariableArray varAr){

this = oldH;
set(this.Inventor,varAr[0]);
set(this.age, varAr[1]);

for( int i = 0 ; i lessThan varAr[1] ; i++ , this.age++ ){
if( i == ( this.age - this.Inventor.age ) ){
this.Inventor.createObject();
}
this.CalendarYear[i] = this.performYear(i);
}
return this;
}

public CalendarYear performYear(int year){
if ( year == this.yearOfInvention ){
new Hiperlink Hh(this, randomizeVars());

He then put the napkin back into his wallet and said :
"You see, this is the beginning of the theory behind my Quantum Entanglement and also her HiperLink Company. She had no more space here, so I never found out the rest..."

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what that code means except the merest idea of what it is doing. I do like, however, the idea that it is something awesome and even more, that her partially-written idea was the genesis of the Secret System. I must know what this code does!

    ReplyDelete