Friday 9 July 2010

entry 2 - the wedding

Baleoth smiled with his eyes and grabbed her leftmost tentacle : "My dearest.. I love you. Your perfectly triangular, red eyes... red of passion! Your soft, long green fur, the color of blood... Your delicate touch, the way you hug me with all six tentacles, as if nothing else in the world is worth having... Your beak, the way you run it trough my skin.. I love you dearest, and I will yell at the Gods if they take you away from me!"
"Oh, Baleoth... And I love you too... I love your perfect body and your perfect mind, I love even your name... Baleoth... I love your name in my taste-glands, acid and cold... I want to lay your eggs, and sit on them for months... I long for the short beaks of our sons to break the eggshell and to see those small eyes looking at us.. Oh Baleoth I love you so"
The priest beak open and closed in a fast smile, a sign of joy and emotion. He rose all four of his free tentacles and read from the Book of Life :
"The Gods made the Neoumans to be above themselves. The Gods gave us Life and Love, and from Love we make more Life."
He made a short pause, smiled once more and then continued :
"In Love and for Life I pronounce you both as a Nest. May you cherish and flourish in it".

1 comment:

  1. Okay this is the most adorable, cutest little love story ever. This is very sweet, and the Love/Life/Nest idea is a nice twist on our usual idea of marriage and relationships. We need more Neoumans!

    ReplyDelete